Cricket Bat Knocking Service
Every cricket bat is heavily pressed during the production and making so they will have good ping out of them. To soften the fibre on the face of the willow and get the best ping, performance, and longevity a cricket bat requires knocking.
Highly Recommended to have your bats knocked prior to use.
As a part of our Bat Knocking Service, we will round the edges, oil the bat and apply scuff sheet.
Features of Our Cricket Bat Knocking Service
- 15000 knocks in 45 minutes from the most advanced and latest knocking machine.
- Knocking done on full bat including Face, Edge & Toe (No Further Knocking Required).
- Special attention (Extra knocks) can be done on the weaker area of the bat especially on the toe during Bat Knocking with No Extra cost
Bat Knocking Service
Bat Knocking is one of the very essential and significant process in preparing the bat. It plays an important role to increase the longevity of the bat and get the optimum performance in a short span of time. We knock the bats with the latest Hi-tech machines ensuring that toe, edges and blade of the bat are knocked thoroughly. We provide more than 15,000 knocks to every new bat and No further knocking is required after our knocking service.
Match Ready Service
We also provide Match Ready service that includes oiling, sanding, buffing & applying face protection sheet along with side edges on bats and applying wax on the back of the bat. All these processes help to reduce facial marks & cracks by 75 – 90%, provide protection & improves longevity of the bats as they are expensive.
- Oiling – helps to maintain moisture in the bat and increase performance & life.
- Sanding – removes excess oil from blade of the bat, also reduce weight added during oiling and bring back the natural colour of the bat.
- Buffing – brings shine back to the bat and helps in locking the moisture.
- Face & Edge protection – helps in maintaining your bat during tough conditions and reduce the marks from new ball, minimize edge damages and protect it on a rainy day.
- Toe Protection – Toe is one of the most vulnerable part of a cricket bat. Its important to prevent it from water damage. We apply shoe goo as part of Match Ready Service for the bats that do not come with Rubber Toe Guard. Its imperative to maintain toe protection at all times.
- Bee Wax – is applied at the back side of the bat to lock the moisture inside the bat, add shine & give professional look to your new bat.
Please Note: Match Ready service is a significant step. The bat has to undergo manual process (handling, oiling, sanding, etc). We take utmost care in the process but the bat might still get some superficial marks. In no way, this will effect the performance or life of the bat.